Happy Friday! As usual, here are some links worth your attention from this past week.
Have an awesome weekend!
From the Crisis Intelligence blog:
- Now Illegal in 3 More States: Employers Cannot Request Passwords to Employee Social Media Accounts
- Cyberbullying: Monitoring Tools and Tips for Parents
- 9 Ways To Make Sure Your Brand Becomes the Laughing-Stock of the Internet
- Update on Rona’s Huge Customer Care Fail
Other articles from other awesome professionals:
- Researchers Review Boston Bombing Social Media Activity
- Social Media Crisis vs. Social Media Issue: A Mis-Diagnosis Can Launch Your Brand into a Crisis
- Should You Really Communicate Immediately In a Crisis?
- White House in crisis: any lessons here?
- Vine – the good, the bad and the ugly
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit is your guide to online crisis management planning.
This Toolkit will help you in the beginning stages of creating a solid social media crisis management plan for your small to medium sized business. Learn how here!