Wishing all of my American readers a happy 4th of July weekend!
Be sure to check out some of the awesome crisis-related articles that were published this week, on this blog as well as on others.
From the Crisis Intelligence Blog:
- Calgary Floods: Analysis of Crisis Leadership and Use of Social Media
- The Future is in Mobile. Is Your Crisis Management Plan Ready?
- The Crisis Manager’s Role Within in a Crisis (Podcast)
- A Look at PR and Communications Changes in Recent Years (Infographic)
Other articles from other awesome professionals:
- Automatically Identifying Fake Images Shared on Twitter During Disasters
- Big Data: Sensing and Shaping Emerging Conflicts
- Cracking crime with Twitter in Spain
- How to Handle a Media Scrum During A Crisis
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit
The Social Media Crisis Management Toolkit was designed to be your guide to online crisis management planning.
The Toolkit will help you in the beginning stages of creating a solid social media crisis management plan for your small to medium sized business. Learn more here!