As we mark the end of another month and can almost hear the first leaf drop, I find myself looking forward to my favorite season, autumn. However, as the children go back to school and business starts to regain its regular pace, I hope that you all found the time to enjoy the summer months that vanished so quickly.
As usual, below you’ll find links to some interesting crisis management-related reads that are worthy of your attention. Enjoy the articles and have an awesome weekend!
Posts from the MACM blog
- How to Plan for a Social Media Crisis (Infographic)
- iPhone Fire: Apple Lacks Issues and Crisis Management
- Here are More Ways to Secure Your Twitter Account from Hackers
- YouTube Risk Management: Update You Need to Know About
More articles worth your attention
- Legal Implications of Facebook Promotion Guidelines - by Sara F. Hawkins
- Visualizing The World’s Biggest Data Breaches – by Jessica Leber
- Social Pressure: Can it work for Disaster Preparedness? – by Kim Stephens
- Dr. Phil Needs Prescription for Social Media Crisis Management – by Jonathan and Erik Bernstein